Re: OpenAPI Test Kit for OpenAPI Schema Object

francescoguard@...

To be clear, you are proposing a validator which will consume an OpenAPI schema definition, and then validate request/response payloads (e.g. JSON formatted data) against the schema.  Correct?
Yes, but this will probably be part of vertx project because is strictly connected to vertx-core
Now, it sounds like you are proposing that a TCK be built in the community as an official OpenAPI artifact/project.  That seems to me like it makes sense, and is something that a lot of specifications do (provide a TCK so that spec implementations can verify that they are compliant).
And that's what I'm proposing to OAI, build this project together to donate it to OAI

Francesco

Join tooling@openapi.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.